At ExerClock we recognize that privacy is important and we are committed to protecting your privacy rights ("Policy"). We use the information we collect about you to process orders, to improve the content of the Website and to provide a more personalized experience. We may also use it to periodically inform you about changes on our Website and new products and services. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by ExerClock (the "Website" or "ExerClock"), any ExerClock software that you have embedded on a website or are about to embed ("ExerClock Widgets"), any applications created by ExerClock and available through social networking sites ("ExerClock Apps") or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, ExerClock's "Service").
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us.
Case Management Specialists, Inc.
PO Box 102
Nashotah, WI 53058
Phone: (262) 369-8750
INFORMATION THAT YOU GIVE US
WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PII FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN.
Information you provide - When you sign up for a ExerClock account we ask you for personal information (such as your name, e-mail address and an account password and may require your date of birth, gender and zip code). We also use your name, e-mail address and other information on our system to notify you of new product releases, service notifications, and to solicit your feedback and input. In the event that we decide to allow you to submit other information about yourself, the availability of that information to other users will also be controlled by privacy settings you will set for yourself. In the event that you make your ExerClock Widgets publicly available, or "embed" them on another publicly available web site (such as a social networking site), we may include links to those shows or web sites or otherwise identify them in our marketing materials as places where ExerClock Widgets that may interest other users can be found.
IP Address - An IP address is a number that's automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the Web. We may retain your IP address in order to help us diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Website, to help identify you, to gather broad anonymous demographic information (such as the number of visitors from a geographic area), to enforce compliance with the Website terms and conditions or otherwise in order to protect our services, sites, customers, or others.
Log information - When you use the Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
User communications - When you send email or other communication to ExerClock, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Affiliated sites - We offer some of our services in connection with other websites. Personal information that you provide to those websites may be sent to ExerClock in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated websites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Links – ExerClock may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our Website.
Other websites - This Policy applies to websites and services that are owned and operated by ExerClock. We do not exercise control over the websites displayed as search results or links from within our various services. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. You specifically understand and agree that ExerClock does not exercise any control over any of the websites that you may access through a ExerClock website, ExerClock App or ExerClock Widget.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Generally, we may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided it including, without limitation, to enable us to process and fulfill your subscription or other requests.
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
- To notify you about our products, services, and special offers.
- To otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To enhance or develop features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content that you and others see on the Sites.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our subscribers, web site user base and usage patterns.
- To allow other select companies to send you promotional materials about their products and services.
CHOICES FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you sign up for the Service, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, unless we have obtained your prior consent. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case ExerClock may not be able to provide those services to you.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Except as otherwise described in this Policy, or if we inform you otherwise at the time of data collection, we will not share your information with third parties.
We share your information as follows:
- With Affiliates: We may share your PII (“Personal Identifiable Information”) with affiliated companies and businesses.
- With Service Providers: We may use other companies to perform services including, without limitation, facilitating some aspects of our Site such as processing credit card transactions sending emails, and fulfilling purchase requests. These other companies may be supplied with or have access to your PII solely for the purpose of providing these services to you on our behalf.
- With Business partners: When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through our Site, we may share PII with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, and promotions. When you elect to engage in a particular business partner's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your information to that business partner.
- Special Circumstances: We also may disclose your PII:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or other request from a law enforcement or government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Site’s terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of all or a portion of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of bankruptcy.
WEBSITE SECURITY METHOD
Any credit card information, or other sensitive information, collected by ExerClock.com is first transmitted to Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database, only accessible by authorized persons with right to access our systems. All authorized persons are required to keep information accessed via our database confidential.
Currency in which transactions on ExerClock.com will be conducted is in United States currency.
ExerClock processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
ExerClock regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or ExerClock’s treatment of personal information by contacting us. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is ExerClock’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to use our commercially reasonable efforts to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between ExerClock and an individual.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
The Site serves general users of the World Wide Web. We support and comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor do we share such information with third parties. Children under the age of 18 may not use the Site.
THIRD PARTY LINKS, CO-BRAND RELATIONSHIPS AND PUBLIC FORUMS
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, ExerClock may choose various third party web sites to link to, link from, and frame within, the Website. ExerClock also may participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to its users. However, even if the third party is affiliated with ExerClock, we have no control over these linked sites, each of who have separate privacy and data collection practices independent of ExerClock. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such web sites. Please make sure you are comfortable with the privacy practices of every site you visit before providing the site with your personal information. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk.
We also may make chat rooms, forums and message boards available to you on the Website. Please remember that we cannot control the information that is shared by members and that anything you voluntarily provide in any public area of the Internet will be publicly available to other visitors on that web site and potentially to other third parties. Thus, please note that you should always exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose any of your personal information in these and similar areas. You agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions or other Policies of such chat rooms, blogs, message boards, and forums.
EXERCLOCK TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
A complete statement of our Terms and Conditions of Use can be found here. ExerClock's Terms and Conditions of Use are expressly incorporated into this Policy by this reference.
HOW TO CONTACT US
By using our Website, you consent to the collection and use of information by ExerClock as set forth in this Policy. If we decide to change our Policy, we will post those changes on this page so that you will always be aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what limited circumstances we disclose it. Continued access or use of the Website shall constitute your express acceptance of any modifications to this Policy.
Web Hosting Service Contact Information
iNET Web, 1430 East Moreland Boulevard, Waukesha, WI 53186